Monday, January 16, 2012

B is for...

Back from Boston and, boy, that bus was barely bearable. I meant to bounce right back into blogging, but I was going bonkers from sending out my first round of promo-pieces. And coming up with "b" words...which brings me back to my military alphabet. More specifically, "B." For Bravo, of course.

There are many things to applaud today, speaking of Bravo. Dr. King for one, and all he's done for our humanity. For another thing, at least in New Jersey, the sun is out and brilliant, maybe just for him. Finally, I'd like to send a great big round of Bravo over to our troops and our military all over the world. So I suppose, to be COMPLETELY American today, I'll just sum it up for one great BRAVO to the freedom we have to fight for our dreams, however big or small they may be...

No comments:

Post a Comment